Thursday, November 24, 2011

"Thanking God in Advance"

"Thanking God in Advance"





Thanking God in Advance:
I've been going through the fire for the past few months. I've always known God but I can't say He's always been my center. Its amazing how certain situations in life will bring you to your knees.
My heart is broken, my eyes fill with tears, my emotional stability took a one two punch....BUT God. I know he didn't bring me this far to leave me. I know. I know he sees my heart and my intentions. I know he hears my prayers and cries. I KNOW he hears me...even when I'm not sure I hear him all the time.
In such an overwhelming time in my life...I've moved close to Jesus. Closer than I've ever been...I know I'm a different person now, a better person. So even in my heartbreak, even in my tears...even in me feeling so alone..I WILL Praise him for never leaving my side and working everything out for my good.
I'm not sure if this testimony will help anyone...for its not a current praise report but a FUTURE Praise report. I guess the purpose of me leaving this is to say, Trust God..have faith and know that he is able to make sense of the things that just don't make sense! He is able to give you clarity when you just can't seem to see anything. Keep holding on...by faith. Thank you Lord!



A heartfelt letter

No comments:

Post a Comment