Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bible Trivia (New Testament)

Who said that?: New Testament

 

 

 1.) "Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him"

1. The wise men

 

2.Mark 

 

3.Paul

 

4.Timothy 


2.) "My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed."

 

1. Mar Magdalene

 

2. Elisabeth


3. Anna


4. Mary Mother of Jesus

 

 3.) "I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?"

 

1. Paul

 

● Joseph

● John the Baptist


●  Zacharias


4.) "Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me."

 

● John the Baptist


● Jesus

 

● The prodigal son


● judas Iscariot


5.) "I know not the man."

 

 ● James

 

 ● John 


● Mark


● Peter

 

 6.) "Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?"

 

● Joseph

● King Agrippa


● King Harod


● Pilate


7.) "Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away."

 

 ● Mary Magdalene


● Matthew

 

● Martha


● Peter


8.) "Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe."

 

 ● Thomas


● Peter

 

 ● John

 

 ● James


9.) "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

 

 ● Jesus


● Zacharias


● Heavenly Father


● Joseph


10.) "All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me."

 

 ● Saul


● Ananias


● Peter


● Satan





                                                                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment